Sunday, June 28, 2009

About my dog

A dog dies. And you did it.

Why? Why did you kill my dog? He was a nice dog with fluffy fur and friendly paws. He didn't mean anyone harm. And you killed him. You killed my dog. You just had to read those three little words.

A cat dies.

What? My cat too? You killed Mr. Whiskers? But...but...why? He was just a kitten, only two words old. How could you kill something so innocent? Oh no, don't put all the blame on me. I only wrote the words. You read them. I merely created them, gave them a possible destiny. It is you who are the executioner. You didn't have to, you know, you could have stopped at the first word or even not read it at all. But you didn't and you killed a poor innocent cat and a poor innocent dog.

A fish dies.

No. I hate you. Poor fishy fish. He didn't do anything except swim around in his little fishbowl. And now he's dead. Now he's floating upside down. And it's all you're fault. You're sadistic. You create something and then you destroy it. Yes you created it. Would he be a fish without your eyes? No. You created him. And then you destroyed him. And I hate you.

Stop this rampage. Stop this violent rampage right now. All you would have to do is stop reading. Now. Or now. Or perhaps now. But you can't, you have to see a story to it's end, even if it's a bloody end, don't you? Stop! Don't you hear me? You have to stop right now or else you'll do something so horrific it will haunt you for the rest of your days, and every other word you read will seem fated, cursed, heavenly and deadly all at once. Please stop before

Josh dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment